Lake Sherwood Estates is not located within a public governmental jurisdiction that has architectural and construction standards. The ACC will enforce the rules developed by the Board of Directors as listed in Volume II Rules through a review process for all new homes and home improvements. These include code requirements, insurance, review procedures and fees, enforcement and related matters that are uniform, fair and efficient. The Rules adopted in Volume II are intended to foster an attractive exterior appearance for the community, promote quality construction, protect the welfare of the members and financial assets of LSEA, and preserve the natural resources of the community.
- To provide design review for all new dwellings and modifications to foster an attractive community.
- To maintain and promote member property values.
- To provide overall building continuity while maximizing green space.
- To encourage and provide for quality home building.
- To provide a systematic user-friendly process for guiding both our future and current neighbors through the complicated task of building a new home, or other minor building projects.
- To provide specific rules and guidelines to help support the building process.
- To provide reasonable assurance that all construction is consistent with applicable codes, rules and regulations, and common sense practices.
- To provide harmony and orderly growth of the Lake Sherwoodcommunity as a whole.
- To apply Rules and Regulations to each property owner forthe mutual benefit of all property owners.
- Provide improved siting of new structures to control property erosion to minimize silt flow to other property and Lake Sherwood’s lakes
Joe Wolf, Chairperson – [email protected]
PO Box 1456
Lake Sherwood, MO 63357
Board Liaison, Shawn Bennett