Making Memories Since 1967
The Lake Sherwood experience includes a recreational main lake for power boating, skiing, swimming and fishing, as well as five smaller quiet lakes for fishing and swimming. The heart of the community is the community center, swimming pool, beach area and courtesy docks.
A Community of Family Fun
• Lake Swimming, fishing & skiing
• Multi-purpose sport court
• Lit ball field
• Lit sand volleyball court
• Paved walking track
• Parks & three playgrounds
• Swimming pool
• Community Center
• Monthly social activities & events
• Picnic & pavilion areas
• Active social committees
• Beach, marina, launching ramps & dry boat storage
The Lake Sherwood Estates community has six deep water lakes, including a designated ski lake unlike nearby lake communities. The lakes are also perfect for fishing and other motor boating activities.
Construction on our new clubhouse and pool breaks ground in 2018. We host many social activities year round on the beach as well, including movie nights and other family fun.
Lake Sherwood is an active community with parks, playgrounds, a walking track, a multi-purpose sport court, a lit ball field and sand volleyball court.
Residents can store their boats within the community at the marina, which includes dry boat storage. We have two boat ramps on Lake Sherwood; one is at the marina and the other is at the main dam. We also have boat ramps at Sugar Hollow Lake and Robin Hood Lake.
New Home Sites Currently Available
Lake Sherwood's 1600+ rugged acres of wooded hillsides, accentuated by a chain of six lakes, provide dramatic views from nearly every vantage point. Now in their 50th year, Lake Sherwood is releasing some of those much-desired wooded acres as extra-large building sites:
• Wide variety of building sites-ranging in size up to 1.75+/acres
• Lower Warren County real estate taxes vs. St. Louis & St. Charles Counties
• Timing to build on the site is at owner's discretion
Committed Vibrant Community
Actively Investing in Development
• Lake Sherwood is its own municipality with a solid infrastructure of utilities
• 24-hour security with on-site fire department
• AAA-rated schools in the desired Washington school district
• Solidly constructed rock substrate & rain fed, deep-water lakes
• Wooded lots filled with desirable oak & hickory trees
• Mandatory green practices & commitment to protection of the forest
Minutes From St. Louis &
Missouri Wine Country
A scenic 35-minute drive from Chesterfield.
Located within 15 miles of several local wineries, micro-breweries and distilleries.
Map finder address: Lake Sherwood Estates, Marthasville, MO 63357